Opensourcing is looking for one of her clients, Axens, a Technology Engineer (H/F), job based in fixed term contract in Rueil Malmaison (92 500).
Axens is an international provider of technologies, equipment, products and services enabling the transformation of oil, gas, biomass into clean fuels, as well as the production and purification of the main petrochemical intermediates.
Its unique range of solutions guarantees optimal performance with a reduced ecological footprint. Axens' global offer is based on highly qualified personnel, modern production sites and an extensive global network of industrial, commercial and technical support services.
Axens combines the friendliness of a company on a human scale and the influence of a multinational environment whose customers are spread over more than 85 countries.
Anchored in the present thanks to a portfolio of hundreds of constantly evolving high-performance technologies and products, Axens is also turned towards the future and prepares for its customers the energy transition with eco-efficient and sustainable solutions.
The Technical proposal manager will be in charge of:
- Preparing technical proposals to answer calls for bids for adsorbents. For this, you determine performances, operating conditions and technical guarantees.
- Providing technical support to the sales when defending technical proposals for customers and promoting the products that you are in charge of through marketing actions: publications, presentations at conferences and seminars.
- Be in charge of the definition of performances, operating conditions and technical guarantees.
- Estimation of capital investment and operating costs.
- Participation in the collection, synthesis and exploitation of knowledge related the processes including feedback from units in operation.
- Managing and maintaining regular technical relations with clients through performance reviews, technical visits on site, troubleshooting, etc.
- Carrying out technical assistance missions on the customer’s premises: presenting the results of monitoring, replacing adsorbents, troubleshooting, etc.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
You validated advanced scientific studies such as chemical or general engineering, allowing you to develop competencies in catalysis or adsorption. You preferably have an initial experience in basic engineering design, or in operating industrial units, or in the field of refining, petrochemical, natural or industrial gas processing.
A good level of English is fundamental for this position.
- Very good public relations skills as well as strength of conviction, in particular when providing commercial support.
- Self-discipline, pragmatism and analytical mind are required for the development of technical proposal and technical assistance tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Good team player with strong listening skills, in order to exchange with all your stakeholders.
- Autonomy will be required very soon due to the small size of the team.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods.